Our contact details
Name: Sweet Smiles of Norfolk Limited
Registered Address: 69-75 Thorpe Road, Norwich, Norfolk. NR1 1UA
E-mail: [email protected]
Updated: 16th September 2021
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Your Name and address.
- Email address.
- Credit or debit card details.
- A contact telephone number.
- Any information you provide by filling forms out on Our Site, this could include but is not limited to information provided if registering with our site, subscribing to our service, posting material, requesting further information, ordering products, completing surveys and entering competitions.
- Details of your visits to Our Site including but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Placing an order or making an initial enquiry.
- Subscribing to one of our services.
- Payment of orders.
- Posting material.
- Requesting further information.
- Completing surveys.
- Entering competitions.
- Requesting ongoing information and marketing.
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- To inform you of any new products or services.
- To inform you of any delays to your order.
- To supply goods or services requested.
- To ensure content from Our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer or mobile device.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features or competitions.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
We may share this information:
- In the event we sell or buy any business or assets. In which case we may need to disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer.
- If Sweet Smiles of Norfolk Limited are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions. This includes exchanging information with other companies or organisations for the purpose of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful basis we rely on for processing this information is:
We have a contractual obligation.
How we store your personal information
Your information is stored on our secure servers to protect your information. Access to your information is limited to those who need access for the performance of their job. By submitting your personal data you agree to this storing and processing of your data.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at [email protected] or C/O Murrells Limited, 69-75 Thorpe Road, Norwich, Norfolk. NR1 1UA if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us F.A.O James Martin at [email protected] or write to Sweet Smiles of Norfolk Limited, C/O Murrells Limited, 69-75 Thorpe Road, Norwich, Norfolk. NR1 1UA.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk